Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ohh.. and I caved on the sleep training. She was doing so well and then I am not quite sure what happened. She is getting up about 3 or so times a night. Those tears get me every time:)









5 comments:

Janae said...

Les..I feel your pain on the sleeping thing. Mitch is 2 and he STILL gets up 2 times a night and always has! I can't function with no sleep and that is why there will be no more babies in this house until my baby now stops waking up. :) I'd have caved too..her eyes are SOO BEAUTIFUL! I can't say it enough, your kids are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Amy said...

Don't you just love being a soccer mom? Don't worry about the getting up, hopefully one day it will pass...just don't bring her back to bed with you. My nephew is 3 and sleeps in his parents bed...argh so not healthy for either relationship:) I agree with Janae, you kids are gorgeous!

Andrea said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for you. Sorry we couldn't stay last night - we had a lot to deliver.

Shea said...

Leslie..I hope you don't mind but I saw your blog listed on Amy's so I decided to take a peek. Your kids are beautiful! I just wanted to stop by and say hi. :)

~Shea

Tara said...

Hey Leslie!!
It's so good to hear from you! Don't you love this blogging thing? (Lots easier than math ;0) Your kids are adorable!! Where are you now? And a I feel your pain on the sleep thing. My baby is one and she was doing good but she has a cold right now and my brain just doesn't function on interrupted sleep mode!! I wish I had good advice other than the crying does eventually stop--I promise. It's funny but I thought of you the other day because I saw a red-haired dog just like the one you used to have--I loved that dog.