Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just because...


11 comments:

Janae said...

Yay!! Finally another cute picture for me to see. :0) Keep them coming Les.

D'On Marx said...

That's so cute!

Kim said...

TOO cute!

Janae said...

Love those cute kids!!!

Lewis' said...

way cute..love the smiles:))

Andrea said...

How cute is that - thanks again for calling today, had a great time

Steph said...

Such a cute picture. Your kids are adorable. I'm excited for our playgroup, Kason cant wait to play with mo!

BKC said...

Oh my her dimples. I want to just eat those lil' cheeks!! We are trying to plan a condo trip with our little fam, so when we have a date I'll let you know...

The Flynn's said...

Cute Leslie! How old are your kids?

Leslie said...

Katie
They are 6, 4 and 11 months.

D'On Marx said...

Hey you! I still check your blog. Are you gonna update ever?? LOL