I saw you on Dale and Janae's blog and got all sorts of excited because now I can see pictures of your fam! Be careful of the blogging thing, it's totally addicting. I'll send you an invite for ours. (this is kayla by the way)
Love your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are. It is so fun to see everyone I'm glad you have a blog. I just started myself and really don't know what I am doing. But it really is addicting. I get on everyday and look at our friends and add stuff to ours. It is just a good way to keep in touch. Trisha Kofe
Oh my - your kids are beautiful! This is Dani from Ricks! I found your blog from Kayla's. I love blogs because I get to find so many people I've lost touch with! Check out our blog.
Way to go les! I'm so glad you decdide to start a blog! The kids are cute...I may have to take to little Milah...just because she bears my middle name! :) did you do that on purpose? j/k She is adorable and so are the other 2.
6 comments:
I am so excited for your blog! Yippeeeeee!!! I'm a little sneaky and found you guys! Can't wait to see more pics of the Milah!
I saw you on Dale and Janae's blog and got all sorts of excited because now I can see pictures of your fam! Be careful of the blogging thing, it's totally addicting. I'll send you an invite for ours. (this is kayla by the way)
Love your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are. It is so fun to see everyone I'm glad you have a blog. I just started myself and really don't know what I am doing. But it really is addicting. I get on everyday and look at our friends and add stuff to ours. It is just a good way to keep in touch.
Trisha Kofe
Your kids are so stinking cute!!! I didn't even know you had another baby. How old is she? Someday we will have to drop by and say hi.
Oh my - your kids are beautiful! This is Dani from Ricks! I found your blog from Kayla's. I love blogs because I get to find so many people I've lost touch with! Check out our blog.
Way to go les! I'm so glad you decdide to start a blog! The kids are cute...I may have to take to little Milah...just because she bears my middle name! :) did you do that on purpose? j/k She is adorable and so are the other 2.
Post a Comment