Newel and the kids were excited to show me their latest tricks in the pool. Ali'a no longer wants to wear her float vest. She is becoming a good little swimmer like her brother.
We need to get our kids together. My kids swim everyday as well and can't figure out why we can't go if it is raining or windy. Tre would have a blast with Mo, and I'm sure our girls would be bff's
Fun! Your blog looks so cute by the way. I want to come down there, we took Cole swimming for the first time, but it was still chilly (and we were in a indoor pool...ha ha ha)
So is the pool in your backyard or do you have a community one. Fun that they are entertained...if I were closer I would take them for a couple hours so you could relax with the little bambino.
so the background is lovely...when are you going to make another post? I mean you HAVE got to have so much free time on your hands! :) missed you at the reunion...there was a better turn out than i thought. send me an email and let me know whats up.
5 comments:
We need to get our kids together. My kids swim everyday as well and can't figure out why we can't go if it is raining or windy. Tre would have a blast with Mo, and I'm sure our girls would be bff's
Fun! Your blog looks so cute by the way. I want to come down there, we took Cole swimming for the first time, but it was still chilly (and we were in a indoor pool...ha ha ha)
very cute les! hey- are you guys coming up the first week of august to paint grandma and grandpas? Let us know!
So is the pool in your backyard or do you have a community one. Fun that they are entertained...if I were closer I would take them for a couple hours so you could relax with the little bambino.
so the background is lovely...when are you going to make another post? I mean you HAVE got to have so much free time on your hands! :) missed you at the reunion...there was a better turn out than i thought. send me an email and let me know whats up.
Post a Comment