Friday, October 3, 2008

A little R & R

We took a short trip down to Scottsdale and met Mike, Jamia & the girls there. It went by way too fast.
One of the days while we were there we spent all afternoon by the pool. The weather was perfect!

At the resort they had a play room for the kids and Newel set Myla up with the dwarfs


Mo, Macy, Ali'a & Ava

Ava & Myla

This is right outside of our room and Ali'a learned real quick not to play up there.:)

7 comments:

Kim said...

Your kids are SO stinking cute. I just want to plant a big old fat kiss right on that cute baby's head. Tell your family hello!

Lewis' said...

Yeah..I post! J/K I absolutely love your pics. The Dwarfs are complete with your little angel. It looks like you guys had a fun time.

Janae said...

Les, this is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I wanna see you guys! I'm so glad you were able to go down and visit with Mike, Jamia and the girls.... they look like they are just best of cousins! Wish we could have joined you!!

Amy said...

looks like a great time! I'm slightly jealous of the nice weather, its starting to get a little colder here! CUTE kids!

Andrea said...

I love all the pictures of your kids!! So cute

BKC said...

FUN! I'm jealous, I want a warm swimming trip. The kids are just so darn cute! Miss you guys!

Steph said...

Cute pictures. I'm glad that you found me and you have a blog. When I pulled it up both Kason and Jayli were sitting here and Kason says..."hey thats mo" and then Jayli said "no its not....that lia"