Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

We took the kids to a pumpkin patch that had a couple of rides and a blow up slide. They loved it so much we went back a couple of times. It has been a busy couple of weeks but a lot of fun!
Can you see it in Li'a and Mo's faces, "Are we done taking pictures yet?"
Myla, sweet as ever!






The anticipation building!!

Flying high



Getting ready for take off!





Their favorite!!







Ready for trunk or treat!






"Sorting" out the goods









7 comments:

Andrea said...

Myla's costume is so cute

Amy said...

What cuties! Its still hard for me to believe you have 3 kids. I totally understand the are we done yet, pictures...at least you still got good ones. :)

Janae said...

So darn cute! WE've been thinking about you guys. I have been wanting to call, but I don't know you number. I think I lost it somewhrere-oops! Glad you had a good Halloween!

Fuller Family said...

The kids look great on Halloween. I love the costumes. The pumpkin patch looked like fun! I wish we could have gone together. Lets get these headbands going. I can't wait anymore!!! AHHHH!

BKC said...

Fun! Milah is getting so big!

BKC said...

I'm an idiot and spelled Myla's name wrong. Sorry :(

D'On Marx said...

Ali'a is such a CUTIE! I'm glad I get to work with her more in the primary!! :)