My sweet little Myla is not sleeping!! She is getting up 6 or 7 times a night. I expect this with a newborn but she is almost 7 months. I realize I did this to myself but I can't take the so little sleep any more. So I am doing what I hate doing... letting her cry herself to sleep. Mean mom I know. Mo and Ali'a were never fabulous sleepers either but they would go longer stretches. I can handle 1-2 times but not this waking up all night long. Hopefully I can stay strong and get through these next few days of "training."
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is so sad! She is such a doll. I can't wait to see them all in April! It was good talking to you the other night. Good luck on house hunting!!
Hang in there, hopefully it will be worth it!!
You can do it- and if you can't send her my way- she's so cute I just want to kiss those cheeks
Oh she is adorable! Sleep? What's that? Do you get that back after they get older?? LOL Good luck with that.
Okay I totally understand. Cole has never been a great sleeper (more like napper) and he'll just cry the whole entire nap. We have wasted all too much gas and miles on our car trying to get that kid to take a nap.
She is a CUTIE! You're not being a mean mom...they are fine. Sorry you are going through this, its not easy on any mom.
Ok so Tre did the same thing at about that same age. I finally figured out that it was his teeth. But I'm sad to say that he didn't out grow it until he was two. So if I were you I would keep letting her cry to sleep otherwise she will end up like Tre
Post a Comment